Friday 23 January 2009

Ultimate Native Tunes!

This evening I've been hunting through my iTunes finding sounds appropriate for the upcoming night in the Tams. So here are my top three tunes by Scottish indie/rock artists.

Number Three: Franz Ferdinand - The Dark of the Matinee. I was stuck between this and Do You Want To as my favourite Franz tune, but this pips it!





Number Two: K.T. Tunstall - Suddenly I See. Just listen to the bassline, infectious sound and uplifting.





Number One: Travis - Happy. From their debut album this is the Travis of the past, long gone but not forgotten. An absolutely amazing song with clever lyrics, be sure to have a listen!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Good picks. I'd not heard Number One before. Nice tune.

Bibliosaurus Text said...

I prefer KT Tunstall's Black Horse and the Cherry Tree. Good song.